Saturday, October 11, 2008

History of Adyor Vanderlei

I started this blog at the begining of the year 2008. I dont really know what to write in blogs so I guess I'll start with a simple history of me and my art.
I started painting graffiti in 1999 in highschool. I first wrote the name RAP


which was handed down to me from my homie Heven. I wrote RAP and was in KOROCK crew and LGF from about 2000 till about 2003. I got arrested for RAP back in 2000 but kept writing it, until it got real hot and then in 2003 I changed my name to EKOLI.


I had a good run with EKOLI, droped KOROCK due to some inner crew beef that me and AGONY had with one of the heads, then in 2003 or 2004 I got bootedf rom LGF, which was the realest crew I had ever been in, it was a real eye opener as to what crews are about, really structrued. Then in late 2004 I started writing ADYOR but soon stopped wrting that same year.In 2005 I was still messing around with graff but not that much and got arrested yet another time so that kinda took me out of writing all together. I took about 4 years off from painting and then in Jan 2008 I started painting with oils on canvas. In a way I've only been writing 5 full years, but I've been in the game for about 8 to 9 years.

No comments: