Saturday, October 11, 2008

Evolution of my styles

In the years past I went threw so many different names and styles. Still to this day I dont claim to have my own personal style of art. I paint what I'm into at the time, it could be straight letters one day, shape letters the next day and 3D's the next day. So I will start from the beginning heres my first 3d back 1999


After messing with shaped 3d's I started to get into shaped flat letters, letters made basically from the 3 main shapes you find like circles, squares and triangles.


When I started writing EKOLI, I kinda kept it wicked with alot of little sharp lines in the 3d and details.


Then for a while I was doing RAP with bio-tech letters


Then when I started writing ADYOR, I was using the basic thick and thin LA style to form letters
... and for some reason I just keep comming back to this 3d shaped letter box structure. I envy the box. I see perfection and something devine within boxy structures with there 6 sides but you only see 3 of them and it takes 9 lines to form a box figure with pencil, I promise I'm not on drugs its just my thing... boxy structures.








No comments: